Main Cabin is $100.00 per night
3 to 5 people $120.00 per night
County Hotel Tax 12%
It sleeps up to five with two double beds (one in the loft) and a single rollaway.
The main cabin is furnished with a refrigerator, stove, oven, barbeque, hot and cold running water, wall lights, and heat which all run on propane. The tent cabin, bathhouse, and gazebo kitchen are equipped with portable lanterns. A stay at DeLaCour Ranch does not include television, telephone, microwave, or internet. It is a wondrous and comfortable place to get away.
- Fully Stocked Kitchen (pots, plates, etc, & stove, oven, fridge, freezer, sink)
- Indoor Bathroom with Shower
- This Cabin is Lit with Propane Wall Lights
- Outdoor Propane Barbecue
- All Bedding and Towels Provided
- For Winter Months, Cabin is Heated with Propane